Welcome to the right lane - the fast lane.

Thursday, November 4, 2010


Everything seems to be moving very fast. Just in split seconds, they come and go, leaving behind the impacts that have to be taken care of.  Right decisions have to be made quickly and accurately - without hesitation.  There are no time to aggrieve and feeling sorrow for things that do not go your way.  That's how life in the fast lane.

For the past few months, I have made few bold decisions that impact my life hugely.  Some have been paid with very fruitful ROI, while few others had thought me a very useful lesson for the future.  Nevertheless, these are the experience that you will never encounter in a normal life - unless you dare to challenge your own fate.

I would like to share the details with you all, however, that would not be at the best interest of the subject and people that I'm currently working with.  But still I will share them with you, when the time has come.  Maybe a bit later... at a  time not so distance ahead. Maybe. Perhaps. :)

0 comments

Post a Comment