Holiday Mode :)

Friday, November 26, 2010

I'm back in KL, for the first time since Aidilfitri - and that's like more than two months ago. Not only the kids, even their mum is so excited to be back in 'kampung' - to meet Tokdi and Nanny.

I am currently in the holiday mode. Now, having seeing the business initiatives starting to brew early results, I think I deserved a short break, especially after the long hours of non-stop working to get everything in place.

The LPG division now ready for the dealership, the Oil & Gas division kicked-off its first business transaction and the construction division is still awaiting client approval to proceed, and the Lube division is back in business.  That's really something to be rejoiced about.  I know, the result is still far from enough for the shareholders - especially considering the amount they had invested in, but hey, I just been around for four months, and that's really something to be appreciated of.

The housing loan also submitted a few days back, and the officer ensured me that the approval will be within two weeks time, or maybe less.  Hopefully, everything will be just fine.


During the short break like this one, my brain will usually work best, especially in brainstorming new ideas to be explored and generating new plans to be tested.  Maybe a couple of new good business ideas will submerge, who knows. Hehehe.

That's all for now.

0 comments

Post a Comment