Selamat Harijadi, Intan!

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Happy 26th birthday dear!!

For almost seven years of our marriage, we have gone through a lot of challenges.  But, together, we diligently confronted them.  We learned a lot of lesson from the mistakes and fetch them as a valuable experience for our future.  And, after each chapter, we became determine more then ever before, to confidently set sail forward for a better future.

You have been a wonderful wife of mine.  You render me with the support, morally and mentally during the critical times... and provides me with good advice when I need them most. Every time I am down, you boost me up, and motivate me not to loose hope and keep trying again.

Hey, they say behind every successful man, there is a woman ;)

For all that, I thank you!!

Happy birthday Intan, I love you so much!!

and lastly, a special poem for you, Cikgu...

******
People say you are small, but I say you are big-hearted!
and they say you are a kid, but to me you are a wonderkid!
and they call you a vernal mom, but actually you are a supermom!
and lastly, they call you Teacher Intan, but I call you che-gu Intan, hehehe.


******

3 comments

Unknown said...

Alahai romantiknye la pulok adik aku sorang ni kui kui kui...

Bagus la romantik dengan isteri...semoga berbahagia Abg Din doakan. InsyaAllah, boleh tambah zuriat ramai2, berlumba dengan Che-gu Mar hehehe

January 16, 2011 at 9:57 AM
This comment has been removed by the author. January 16, 2011 at 2:01 PM

romantik nak hidup abg din... hehehe.

January 16, 2011 at 2:02 PM

Post a Comment