Home alone (Yesss!)

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Dear diary,

Friday, 9.30pm
It was Irsyad's aqiqah ceremony and the tahlil for arwah Tuk Mama and Tokki.  Everything went well.  Almost 150 guests attended the majlis.  The program started with the welcoming remarks by my dad in-law. He is a talented story teller.  His story of how Irsyad got his name drew a lot of laughter from the guests. The majlis then proceeded with Yaasin, tahlil and recitation of doa selamat.  Then its makan time... the rest as they said is history.
********

Saturday, 10.30am.
We visited Desa Waterpark... and the boys (Irham and Imtiaaz) enjoyed themselves very much in the water (of course their parents too... ;p).  Again, Irsyad was left at home. He's too young to enjoy himself, by himself.  Three hours under the sun - we are burnt, especially Imtiaaz.  I can see the reddish marks on his white face.  Later, the others - Mum, Nadia, Najwa, Din, Hana and their families joined us - only after finishing their unscheduled shopping session at Jalan TAR.  It was a fun day.
********

Sunday, 10.45pm.
Its school holiday!!  My wife and three sons are left back at home Kota Damansara, safely in the hands of my in-laws.  Safely reached home exactly at 7.30pm.  My Altis covered a distance of 370km in just 3 hours and burnt RM50 worth of petrol.  That will be 123km/h, slightly above the speed limit. Hopefully no summon is tailing me, =P.

I'll be home alone for two weeks (I supposed).  Now that I can be more focus, I should speed up some of the long pending items.  Time is getting short.  A few thing left to be sorted out.  I met both of my bosses and spoke out my intention.  Both of them are okay, although one initially freaked out (twice actually) and tried to hold me off and the other one encouraged me.  Which one is genuine - I don't know, because it doesn't matter anymore.  A man will do what a man have to do =P.  Hopefully everything will turn out to be just fine.

By the way... the countdown is still continuing!!
********
Nite nite, sweet dream diary.

3 comments

Nadia Nazifah said...

sian irsyad xleh join org lain main air lagi. kekgi besar sket kene gi lagi lah!

countdown is still continuing? sure? haha

June 7, 2010 at 8:34 AM
Hayatul Mohamed said...

way to go a.iju, keep moving forward, all the best!

June 7, 2010 at 6:28 PM

Post a Comment