tHE bIG jUMp!!

Friday, June 11, 2010

they said, a picture worth thousands of words...

Finally, after months of thought, I made the big jump, today.

I don't know whether this is the right decision to make.

But, I do know one thing for sure - I ain't going anywhere if I stay longer.  That's what happened for the past six years.

Some friends called me, and asked - "Izzu, are you sure what you are doing?"

Guys, to answer the question - yes, I am sure... but whether the decision is right or wrong, only time will proof it.

Enough said, it's time to jump forward, shall we?

p/s: what happened to the man in the picture? Did he survive?

5 comments

thanks sifu... who ever you are!

June 11, 2010 at 11:37 PM
intan nazira said...

u will be okay..or better said as 'WE' will be okay...God's willing, hope your big jump will lead us to a better tomorrow, insyaAllah!

~ number one supporter~

June 12, 2010 at 11:56 PM

thanks dear... cium cket...muahhh!

June 13, 2010 at 4:05 PM
noyu said...

ehemmm...dengar cam dh nk brenti heik.. ?

June 24, 2010 at 3:41 PM

noyu: ehemmm... benar, tidak syak lagi.

July 3, 2010 at 1:09 AM

Post a Comment