Happy Mothers' Day

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers' Day...

To my mum, who relentlessly provide all the love and support I need to cruise all the past & future challenge,

to my wife - the mum to my three naughty little sons, who provide all the joy and sense of accompaniment,

to my mum in law, who at this juncture of time still stranded in Jakarta, loyally accompanying my dad in law who lost his pasport at Rumah Mode, Bandung during a shopping session - be brave both of you, and

to all other mums who through hardship and  braveness and not without passion and love - successfully shaping, educating, guiding and coaching their children into the grown-ups and turn the world into a wonderful place for all of us.

Thank you, super MUMS!

3 comments

Nadia Nazifah said...

ahahaha ade jgk stranded in jakarta! mujo slmt blake :p

May 9, 2010 at 9:07 PM
Hayatul Mohamed said...

irsyad baby pon naughty doh ke?hehehe

May 10, 2010 at 7:53 AM

dia naughty dgn senyuman yg agak nakal apabila melihat kantung susu semulajadi miliknya... hahaha.

May 10, 2010 at 9:15 AM

Post a Comment