Some advice for HR practitioners..

Thursday, April 22, 2010

I talked to a couple of friends during routine breakfast session yesterday about Human Resource practices and the standard that we have 'around' us.  Quite surprisingly, both of them agreed that we are at the lower side right now.  One of then even suggested that we don't have the right people at the right place.

So what make them think that way? Do you have the answer? Well I do... but I'm not going to share it here... at least for now.  Anyway... HR practitioners or those who think they are one... please read here.

Here is another nice story to read. I wonder why can't we be more objective like the rest do.  Do you wonder too?

p/s: I think the key issue that we face right now is this "right people-right place-wrong time" or "wrong people-right place-right time".

0 comments

Post a Comment