My Hectic Life!

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Well, I felt jealous to read JMD, Rocky's Bru, Syed Akhbar Ali and many others bloggers who are actively contributing and posting in theirs blogs.

I am very well sure that these guys are all busy men, doing other stuffs as well outside there, but still can find time to write quality articles.

Well, I know, I am a busy man too, with my career, my business, my hobby, and family off course, but can't do exactly what these guys are doing.

Well I am really jealous!!

I want to correct this situation soon. As a matter of fact, I will made it as one of my new year resolution - to consistently post an article at least once a week.

Anyway, an efficient and effective manager should be able to manage his resources well, shouldn't he?!!

0 comments

Post a Comment