Under Rated? - That is good!!

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Today, i received a respond for my comment at Khoo Kay Pheng's Straight Talk [Read Here].

Mr Khoo told me that I am incompetent economic analyst and suggest that UMNO should stop using my service.

Hehehe. I love the respond - Mr Khoo underrated my ability and knowledge in understanding the economic situation and decision making. Well that is just fine with me - since each challenge will make me stronger and grow better.

I remembered that my dad used to challenge me (more accurately - humiliate me in public) after I failed to score straight A's for my UPSR. I responded positively and surprise him with straight A's in my PMR in 1994 and 9A's in my SPM in 1996.

Mr Khoo, let me get this clear for you, I am not paid for my writing - I am doing this for my Bangsa and my Nusa. I hate to see that the Malays being so helpless in facing ruthless and unjustified demands from others.

Nothing personal about it.

p/s: Hope I can be on par with you one day.

0 comments

Post a Comment